hit counters

8 December 2009

Yup. I'm on hiatus

| |

Hello my loves!
I've been totally sucky at keeping up the blog lately, and for this I sincerely apologize. Not having a working internet connection is really putting a damper on things, and with the amount of sh*t that is currently being thrown on my head right now, I can't really focus on the blog. So as much as it pains me to do it, I think I'm gonna have to take an official break until things settle down here in the crappy 3-dimensional world.
I should be back up and running in the new year. I hope you will all still be with me. I'll do my best to throw something up here now and then in the meantime so you don't completely forget about me.

Take care.
max

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics