hit counters

13 September 2009

Do you have to be bad to be good?

| |

So I was chatting with a couple of ladies last night when someone asked me 'why is the best d@ck attached to assholes?
This got me thinking about my own experiences with good sex and assholes and I realized that my best experiences have been with the worst dudes.
But why is that? On the way home I thought about it and talked about it with the bestie but I can't seem to find a concrete tie...I'm thinking it has something to do with confidence and swagger....a man needs that to be good in bed but that can also be a recipe for asshole. And can a dude have confidence, be a sex god, but still be nice?
It's a puzzle. Help me piece it together in the comments.


sent while running the streets

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics