hit counters

10 September 2009

would you date a blogger?

| |

here's a random question for you: say you're a dude and you meet me and of course are instantly smitten. what's not to love, really? we get to talking, have a couple of dates, you're starting to see me as potential wifey material. but then you read my blog. and see that i regularly talk about my friends and acquaintances, sometimes even mentioning them by name. you begin to worry that one day your name will be up here for thousands (LOL) to read about. what do you do?

as previously mentioned, almost all of the men that i've been involved with have asked me not to blog about them. and if they're behaving, i usually don't. but if they f*ck around, all bets are off and if i can make a funny story out of it, I will. so in my mind, a man i date has nothing to worry about - as long as he's nice to me he'll be kept out of the blog so it's all in his control. but somehow i have a feeling that no man wants to date a girl with a relationship blog.

so men, illuminate me: would you date a blogger?

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics