hit counters

3 November 2009

i swoon...

| |

for man cleavage. I just think it is the most delicious ever. A man with good cleavage just drives me to distraction! And I thank the gods of man cleavage for bringing this trend into my life because these days, nearly everywhere I go I see it. And I drool.

I mean, really. Just look at this:



Whew. I'm starting to sweat.

If you want me to swoon over you good man cleavage too, check out this guide on MensXP.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics