hit counters

25 November 2009

You Want to Sleep Where?!?

| |

As I may have mentioned a time or two, I don't like sleepovers. Now considering the fact that I'm a bachelorette for life, I would have thought that this was no big deal; I was under the impression that sleepovers were the exclusive domain of serious relationships. But apparently, this is not so. Apparently it's an acceptable process to stay the night after you've bumped uglies with someone, even if they're not your current one true love.

Well I'm here to tell you people: I do not get it. I don't get sleeping at someone's house and I absolutely don't get someone sleeping at mine. In the immortal words of DrJayJack, "You need to get up and move your ass out of there before the doors close" (source). We're done, we cuddled, I'm tired. It's time for you to go. What's so wrong with that?

I used to think this was one of those ways in which my mind works like a man, but as I get older (and so do my victims) I'm realizing that I might be alone on this one. It seems getting up and leaving afterward is a must-do for a jumpoff, but a wifey or wifey-to-be is expected to stay. Yet another reason to permanently avoid wifey status if you ask me. But it does beg an interesting question for my male readers out there; does a woman who insists on leaving after it's over give off jumpoff vibes??


 Give me your two cents in the comments.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics