hit counters

12 January 2010

In through the Out Door

| |

When I was young, oral sex was the thing no one admitted to. No self-respecting Black man would admit to ever eating a woman’s fruit – much less beg her to let him do it. And no good girl was going down because, of course, that’s nasty. These days oral is a no-brainer, or it should be anyway. To the point where I’m some women are getting bored of it. It’s too mainstream now. There’s a new player in the sexual liberation game and its name is anal.

It seems the world of women is separated into three groups – the have’s, the haven’ts and the would-nevers. Those who have have earned the right to feel smug and superior to those women who haven’t or won’t – by allowing their exit to become entry they have forever secured their spot in the world of the sexually uninhibited; no matter what else they will or won’t do. The would-nevers are probably smug in their “good girl” status. It’s nasty and they don’t do that so go find some hoe off the street if that’s what you’re looking for. The haven’ts are gnashing their teeth trying to figure out where they fit in…they haven’t, but does that mean they wouldn’t? Is it something to squander on a night of drunken after-club sex when you can blame it on the alcohol? Or something to be saved for that mythical magical one – the husband, the soul mate, the only man who has ever been up the bum?

These are the things I ask myself sometimes.

I have a lot of dirty male friends. And for whatever reason, we talk about anal sex a lot. No matter how many times we discuss it, I can never get over the fact that sometimes a girl will let a guy go up the bum the first time she f*cks him. Really?? Just all willy-nilly like that? But at the same time, I turn up my nose scornfully when I hear stories about women who are like “never! I would never! Just – ew!”. Amateurs.

My mindset lies somewhere in between. I’m not giving up my primo virgin um, territory to just any random that comes along (it’s the last piece of innocence I have left and I’m clinging to it for all it’s worth). But at the same time, I’m certainly not saving it for a husband who may never materialize. There has to be a middle ground and so I’ve compiled a list for you of the Top 5 Characteristics of the Ideal Ass-Taker.

1. The ideal taker of the ass-virginity is somewhere between a random and a soul mate. I don’t want to give up the ass to someone who will later break my heart so that for the rest of my life I have to say “and I gave him my VIRGIN BUM!”. But at the same time, I don’t want to give it to some random who probably collects asses like playing cards. It has to mean something to him.

2. The ideal ass-conqueror has to be persistent, but not pushy. I’m probably not going to say yes the first time around, but I’ll probably give in somewhere between ask #3 and ask #74. So he can’t give up, but he has to know when to ask.

3. The ass-explorer must be gentle. If you go tearing through my shit (pardon the pun) all roughshod I will stab you in the eye. While I’m all for a little rough-and-tumble at other times, this is one time where I want you to go all Brian McKnight on me.

4. The ass-breaker cannot be too well-endowed. My 8-inch plus guys are going to have to step to the back of the line on this one. Sorry guys, you know how much I love you but I can’t use you for this one. Where are my 1 and 2 inch willies? I have a job for you!

5. The ass-winner must be discreet. First of all, word on the street is that there can be some um, mess involved with this job. I need you to handle that on your own without mentioning it to me. I’m no would-never, but that’s nasty and I don’t want to know about it. And secondly, if you go to the sports bar with your friends talking about how you took Max’s ass last night I will, again, have to stab you in the eye. Discretion is the better part of ass-f*cking my friends.

Now you guys have been kinda quiet lately, but I want to hear from you on this one. Ladies – are you a have, haven’t, or a would-never. (If you're a punk shy you can just answer the poll in the right nav) And men – what say you on these requirements? Am I asking too much?

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics