hit counters

1 February 2010

A little treat for you....

| |

When I was a lot younger, I dated this dude. I should have known he was a bad scene because he took me to see Blade on our first date (worst.movie.EVER!). But I persisted and, inevitably, the relationship led to sex. Immediately after we had sex for the first time, he looked and me and said "Were you spoiled as a child?"
I never understood what that meant.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics