hit counters

6 May 2010

The Ladylike Chronicles

| |

I decided to switch things up around here and start a new post series. Welcome to The Ladylike Chronicles. Yesterday's post about whether a raunchy bigmouth such as myself will ever find love inspired a lot of interesting discussion. But as much as I love the idea that "just being myself" will result in men falling at my feet completely enthralled with my comfort in my own skin, I'm still calling bullshit on 95% of yesterday's comments.

So I've decided to do an experiment: being ladylike in my dealings with men to prove that it will yield superior results to being myself.

The target: A dude who has only encountered my friendly side and not my loud and dirty side.
Codename: Fire
The situation thus far: Fire and LadyGirl (that's me) have met, chatted a couple of times, and exchanged a couple of email messages. He has not at all been exposed to my unladylike side.
The mission: Behave like a proper lady in my dealings with the target and see if he asks me out. I will be feminine, polite, and demure. I will not swear. I will not start my sentences with "dude" (thanks hl_bb) and under no circumstances will I use a "dirty" word. And he will obviously know nothing about this blog.
Measure of success: A date

This ought to be fun. If you have tips for me, share them in the comments.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics