hit counters

3 May 2010

Baby What's Your Sign?

| |

It's the beginning of the month and you know what that means right? Time to check out the monthly forecast on AstrologyZone.com of course. As a new month draws near, I find myself reviewing the current month's forecast to see whether what she predicted actually came to pass and I start to get antsy waiting for the next month's predictions to roll through.

Yup, I admit it. I believe in astrology. I know this officially makes me a girl but I cannot lie.

When I'm feeling a man, one of the first things I want to know about him is his sign. Not to tell me whether he's worth pursuing, but to help me devise a strategy to get him to pursue me. My experience - and this handy tool - have shown me that different signs respond best to different tactics.  For example, if you want to seduce a Pisces man, you want to tread lightly with him. If you push too hard that little fishie will swim away. On the other hand, if you want to seduce a Libra man you have to go a little hard at him; we Libras are well-known for our dithering.

But what about once we've captured our prey? Does our astrological compatibility affect our relationships? I'm no expert, but I do know this: the last two relationships I had were with Leo men. And they were basically the exact same relationship. Same issues, same fights, same reason for their ultimate demise. There is something about a Leo-Libra combination that just does not work for me. I've also had more than one almost-relationships with fellow Libra dudes but two Libras together is also not a good combination - nobody has the balls to make a move.

Now before Sam Sharpe comes to school me in the comments, let me be clear: I'm aware that there are many other factors that influence a relationship and its outcomes and that there are a lot of other things that could explain why I couldn't make it work with my Leo loves such as they were assholes. But at the same time I just don't think it's a coincidence. I know that I am the living manifestation of everything you read about Libra women - maybe because what I've read has influenced my behaviour - and I've yet to meet a man whose behaviour was diametrically opposed to his astrological profile. So until someone proves me wrong, I'm going to continue to use astrology as the cornerstone of my seduction strategy.

What do you guys think? Does astrology matter to you in courting or relationshps? Am I full of shit? Educate me.

And shout out to @PKGM and @MizzLoveLippz for making me blog rather than going to bed at 7:00pm last night. I'm looking at you two bitches for comments.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics