hit counters

18 June 2010

Bi? Curious?

| |

Have you nominated me and my blogging buddies for the Black Weblog Awards yet? You can get all the details and sh*t over here.

One of my very best friends in the world is a man to whom I'd been introduced about 15 times before he remembered who I was...and that was only because after the 15th "nice to meet you" I screamed "you've already met me 15 times!". My outburst would have resulted in him branding me as a psycho and shunning me for life had we not had the following exchange later that night:

Him: What do you think of that girl?
Max: She's kinda hot
Him: But would you eat her pu$$y? (my friends are effing pigs)
Max: Her pu$$y? Probably not.
Him: Would you eat any girl's pu$$y??
Max: Of course!
Him: OH MY GOD I F*CKING LOVE YOU!

And that was it. Friends forever.

Now if you read my blog with any kind of regularity, you know how much I love the pipe. I am a Deaconess in the church of the one-eyed snake, the high priestess of coitus. You know this. And ordinarily when I love something so I allow no distractions to take away from my devotion so it would stand to reason if I were completely sexually disinterested in women. And yet....I'm so not.

I'm not one to make New Year's resolutions, but every January 1 for the last three years I have vowed that this would be the year I would get it on with a girl. I haven't done it yet and to tell the truth I'm a little afraid of what will happen when I do.

Let me tell you a little story about myself. I have been a devoted tea drinker for my entire adult life. I love tea, it soothes my soul, I've never had a complaint about it. I went 15 years without drinking coffee and never wondered what life would be like on the other side of the coffee-tea continuum. Until three Fridays ago. On a break from work I went to Timothy's and happened to catch a whiff of coffee. Some vaps hit me and I decided to buy a cup. It was delicious. And with that one cup I went from being a tea drinker for life to a coffee junkie.

This worries me. Right now I'm a straight girl who takes frequent glances and pretty girls with nice asses. But if I break the seal, I don't know what will happen...will I realize that all this time I thought I was bi-curious I was really just bi?

The other day during a slow period at work I decided to take an online quiz to see where I was on the straight-gay spectrum. And because Fridays are over-sharing, here is my result:




According to the quiz, I am "[p]redominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally. You could be straighter. You're like a rubber eraser - you might look solid but you are a bit more flexible than average. You have a leaning towards members of the opposite sex but generally you love people across the board".

I don't know if this supports or negates my fear of the coochie, but it doesn't nothing to quell my fear that a day trip to girl-on-girl land might turn into permanent residency. So I think I might put a pin in it for now.

What do you guys think? Are you a little bicurious yourself? This is for the ladies of course. Men - I can't see you admitting to bicuriosity so why don't you just encourage me to get with a girl since I know that's what you're gonna do anyway.

And don't forget the nominations for the Black Weblog Awards! Easy instructions are right here.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics