hit counters

10 June 2010

The Ladylike Chronicles - Week V

| |

It's that time of year again. Nominations for the Black Weblog Awards have started and I would really like one. So show how much you love me (and I know you do) by nominating me. You can get all the details and sh*t over here.

It's time for another update on The Ladylike Chronicles but it's been a pretty quiet week in the quest for Fire so I don't have much to report. We've talked here and there but no sightings despite my best stalking efforts and no plans to see each other again. We seem to be taking the "tipping over a Coke machine" approach to getting things off the ground. Sigh.

Any advice for me?

And don't forget the nominations for the Black Weblog Awards! Easy instructions are right here.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics