hit counters

5 March 2010

Spreading myself all over

| |

Check me out over at Met Another Frog talking about what women can learn from men about feelings or catch an oldie but goodie over at The Fresh Xpress

Nasty Fridays will resume next week. The research I've been doing on squirting per CHeeKZ's request has me traumatized.

Oh and if you're on Twitter send my bff @emti a birthday shout-out today. Even if you don't know her - she will appreciate it.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics