hit counters

12 March 2010

The thing about squirting

| |

For the past few weeks I've been immersing myself in the wonderful world of the female orgasm. Surprisingly enough, this is something I'd not given much thought to in my life. Now after Googling every possible iteration of "squirting girls", I'm on overload.
After a lot of marinating, this is what I've learned about squirting:

1. It freaks men the f*ck out.
I asked a lot of men about squirting and every one of them told me that the first time a girl squirted on them they freaked out and pushed her off them. They didn't know what it was and thought she was peeing on them. Now they like it.

2. It freaks women the f*ck out
Most women say that the first time they squirted they didn't know what the hell was happening to them. Apparently to novice squirters the sensation is similar to peeing so they try to hold it in.

3. Not on my sheets.
It seems men are down with squirting as long as it's happening on her sheets and she's sleeping in the wet spot.

4. Every girl can do it. Well, maybe.
I always thought some girls were squirters and some weren't. But it seems that may not be true. Apparently I can watch a video called Squirting for Dummies and learn how to become a human faucet myself.

5. It's not pee.
No one knows what it is that gushes out but it's definitely not pee. And that's really all the time I want to spend on that.

6. Guys take boosts off it.
I cannot tell you how many times I have read/heard about men saying that they feel like the f'in man (Hi Sam Sharpe) when a girl sqirts. It seems nothing makes a man feel like a king like a woman gushing some unidentified liquid all over him. 

For the first time ever, I have no opinion. To my knowledge I'm not a squirter but I have no aversion to becoming one. I don't think it's sexy but I don't think it's gross either. So on this wet drippy Friday tell me - what do you think about squirting? Like it? Hate it? Do it?

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics