hit counters

10 August 2010

Any 10 on Tuesday with HLBB

| |

First things first - have you voted for me yet?All the info you need is right here.

It's Tuesday and that means it's time for “Any 10 on Tuesdays” where each week I ask some poor sucker an interesting person a bunch of questions, they answer any ten of them and you guys get to experience someone else's point of view for a change. This week we have one of my favourite people because she's just like me Ms. HLBB of Her Lil Black Book.

Ready? Let's begin.

Describe yourself in three sentences or less:

The undomestic diva. All around Jeopardy-like geek. A cynical romantic.

1. Is there something about your life or lifestyle that makes your perspective on dating/relationships unique?

I'm usually the confidant for people (I don't put their stories out there unless they ask me to though), so I hear both sides of the story quite often. 

2. To what extent are you willing to adapt this lifestyle to that of your partner?

If you're currently involved with me, you will not appear on the blog.

3. What is your current relationship status? Are you happy with it?

Single and enjoying it. I wouldn't shy away from a relationship, but I'm not really being proactive about it.

4. What are your must-have qualities in a partner?

Make me laugh. Make me think. Get me to try things I wouldn't normally (and that won't kill me)...you must be what I call a "lovable asshole" and not be intimidated by me. This one is a bit shallow, but I refuse to be with another man who can't dance.

5. What’s the stupidest thing you see women do in their relationships? The biggest mistake you see men making?

For both genders it's thinking that "all (insert gender here) all the same", by using that logic, you then are no different from anyone else are you? 

6. What is your fundamental relationship truth?

Trust me as you would your best friend, but do not make me your best friend.

7. What’s the #1 thing men/women don’t realize about themselves?

Women: there's a difference between truth and honesty.
Men: it's not about you. Really.

8. What’s your fatal flaw in relationships?

That I'm very much a hard-ass...I'm too honest.

9. What turns you on?

Intelligence. Wit. Humour. Badass-ness. Swagger. Dimples. A man that has rhythm.

10. Which habit of yours most annoys the people you date?

I'm not affectionate. 

11.What’s the first thing you notice in a man/woman?

Hands. What you're doing with them, grooming. But oddly enough, I don't look for the ring. The ring doesn't tell me you're committed, your actions do...

23. How often do you believe it is normal to want sex?

Daily. Doesn't mean you're having it...but it means you want it.

What say you about the questions and answers? Weigh in, discuss, heckle, what have you in the comments. And if you're interested, you can see the questions she didn't answer here.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics