hit counters

25 August 2010

I'm on Beehive FM Today!

| |

Only a few days left - don't forget to vote for me!

Sorry guys I have no real post for you today but if you're jonesing for a little max in your life, check me out today on The Kenny Burns Show at www.beehivefm.com. I'm on at 3pm (Eastern) today!

We're talking about The Great Guy and the Regular Chick that little post I wrote a while back that resulted in me getting my ass handed to me in the comments on the FreshXpress. Check it out if you haven't yet.


Check me out today at 3pm at www.beehivefm.com or on Ustream

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics