hit counters

24 August 2010

Any 10 on Tuesday with Melissa

| |

First things first - have you voted for me yet?All the info you need is right here.

It's Tuesday and that means it's time for “Any 10 on Tuesdays” where each week I ask some poor sucker an interesting person a bunch of questions. This week we're talking to the lovely Melissa; who I think wins the prize for most frequent commenter on this blog. I have the pleasure of knowing her in real life but for those of you who don't, here are her 10 answers.

Ready? Let's begin.

Describe yourself in three sentences or less:

I like surprising people. I'm probably more cultured and well-rounded than anyone really knows, or that I let on. I love my dog.

1. Thong or boyshorts?

Both. A girl's gotta have options for any occasion. Funny thing though...I didn't start wearing thongs until a few years ago because I couldn't mentally accept the fact that they could be comfortable.

2. Could you be in a relationship that is not monogamous? Why or why not?

No, I could not. If I were to do it, I’d feel guilty and like I wouldn't be giving either person enough of me. And just thinking about the person I’m into being the way he is with me with someone else would make me very upset.

3. If you were alone in your boy/girlfriend’s house, would you snoop?

No. that's the epitome of insecure, something I try not to be. Plus...what if I got caught?!

4. What is your favourite sexual position?

I like them all, but I really like the feeling of a man on top of me. Makes me feel like I’m with a man, which in turn makes me feel more like a woman.

5. Blow job or hand job?

Blow job. I really don't understand handjobs. They seem so lazy and half assed. And more work.

6. What is your most embarrassing sexual experience?

Any time blood is involved, it's embarrassing (and gross....but it happens! sometimes it's a surprise!). But the funniest time was when my dog jumped on the bed and started humping the dude's leg. Dude shook my dog off, sending him flying into the wall. My poor dog. I felt so bad for him.

7. Which habit of yours most annoys the people you date?

Not just the people I date, but friends in general all hate the fact that I don't like making decisions. it doesn't mean I can't...I’m a lot more easy going than other people, so I just like them to make the decisions so that I don't get blamed for making the wrong one.
8. What’s the first thing you notice in a man/woman?

Friendly eyes, a genuine smile, height, overall attractiveness.

9. How often do you believe it is normal to want sex?

I think it's normal to want it all the time. To me, it's strange not to want it.

10. Do you know what a dirty sanchez is?


Yes...and ew.

What say you about the questions and answers? Weigh in, discuss, heckle, what have you in the comments. And if you're interested, you can see the questions she didn't answer here.

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics