hit counters

2 August 2010

Just Some Stuff

| |

It's a holiday so I'm taking a day off...I'm coming back tomorrow with a new Tuesday series that I'm hoping you enjoy.

I do want to take two quick secs to say a huge thank you to everyone who nominated me for the Black Weblog Awards. I'm nominated in three categories:

  • Best Sex or Relationship Blog
  • Best International Blog
  • Best New Blog
I'm so excited! Please shoot over  here and vote for me one last time. While you're at it, don't forget my friends over at Three Ways to Take It, JG Runs the Kitchen, The FreshXpress, and Awesomely Luvvie.

And for my procrastinating peeps, the voting period is a lot shorter than the nominations period...so please get on over there and vote before you forget!

Happy Black Christmas (aka Civic Holiday) everyone!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com
Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Followers

about moi

My photo
bag lady. digital nerd. beauty junkie. shoe whore. i'm a sucker for big words and box-fresh kicks. know a little bit about a lot of things and have something to say about everything.
Visit MyAlltop Page
Blog directory
Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Clicky Web Analytics